Episode 27 | Monsters Among Us
The Monsters Among Us -or- 3 Paleopals in Fine Form Indeed
- 00:00:00 - Who is who? In which a woman with credentials is presented and the thematic integrity of Ryan's beer is questioned.
- 00:04:28 - Jeff asks the tough questions, such as: How is a quaking Earth like a spinning figure skater? The answer may surprise you, but you'll have less time to figure it out than you might think. Not even factoring in daylight savings.
- 00:28:51 - Trailer Trash Talk boths defends and attacks Defendor. It ain't easy being a Superhero.
- 00:37:39 - Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, we find out there may have been dinosaurs in there too. And not the common misappropriation of aquatic reptiles as dinosaurs. This is the real deal, suckas!
- 00:48:11 - Ryan is the glue that holds it all together, so what happens if he gets left out? Charlie and Patrick discuss the movie "The Sasquatch Gang" while Ryan tries to keep up.
- 01:00:22 - Praise be to Ryan (not the usual one), Chris needs some help, and Mark puts Charlie in his place. All this and more in this week's PaleoPOW. (Hint: The more is a voicemail from Pete, so there's that.)
Other Media We Mentioned:
Music this week provided by:
- The Monster's Loose - Polaris
- Bouncing Off the Walls - Sugarcult
- Do Somethin' Crazy - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- You Part the Waters - Cake
- Rockin' the Suburbs - Ben Folds
Special mention for the artwork this week which was provided by Martha Iserman, Paleoposse member. Check out her website http://bigredsharks.com/ for more amazing stuff!