Episode 66 - Undead Cowboys
This week on the podcast... 00:00:00 – The lineup is a bit different than usual as Ryan is joined by alternative Paleopals Ben and Jacob. But wait! There's more...
- Robert Smith?'s papers are public access (i.e. FREE!), go forth and learn.
- Max's books you have to pay for, but they're worth it. They will keep you alive.
- Ben wrote some stuff too this one time. Whatevs.
00:52:42 – After that great Z-table discussion it's good to unwind with some wild west nonsense because this week's Trailer Trash Talk is Cowboys and Aliens!
01:01:54 – Last up is the PaleoPOW! Jacob has a domestic iTunes review from faym001 that forgets to mention him. Ben has a Canadian iTunes review from Ryan Closs, whom Ryan has no prior knowledge of, and Ryan has a punny e-mail from Mike.
- Here's the video we mentioned, I don't wanna imbed it cause it's a teensy bit graphic.
- And the other video, cautionary yet funny.
Thanks for listening! These are the last days of the 2010 Podcast awards so be sure to vote at http://podcastawards.com
Need more Science… sort of? Get it from the blog! http://paleocave.com
Music for this week's show:
May the Living be Dead (In Our Wake) – Flogging Molly
Zombie Boy – The Magnetic Fields
Johnny Get Your Gun – Old Crow Medicine Show
Image Credit: Art of Edward Pun