Episode 23 | SHARK WEEK!!
We're sticking tight to a theme this week. CHANNEL your DISCOVERY of this week's show with episode 23 - SHARK WEEK!!
- 00:00:00 - The gang's all here plus one extra-Sharky, but never too snarky, Sora Kim! Beers are both thematic and providied.
- 00:05:47 - The Paleopals grill Sora on her underwater research. Patrick makes up species, Sora sets us all straight.
- 00:24:28 - It's insanity in the PaleoCave with this week's Trailer: The Crazies! Can you handle not-so-zombie zombies?
- 00:35:06 - Would you want to be headbutted by something called a shark but isn't a shark with something called genitalia but isn't actually genitalia? Yeah, us neither. But the science reporting is what it is, so that may be our fate.
- 00:47:48 - And you thought Great White Sharks were bad? How would you like to get chomped by a megladon? Chris from NJ asks the important questions.
- 01:05:06 - Then we bring it all home with a lengthy PaleoPOW segment. It's finally safe to go back in the mailbox.
Music This Week Provided By:
Mermaids - Flight of the Conchords
The Ocean [Moon Version] - The Bravery
Smart Went Crazy - Atmosphere
Ghostwriter - RJD2
So Long & Thanks for All the Fish - Hilary Summers, Kemi Ominiyi & The R'svp Voices
Have Love Will Travel - The Black Keys