You never know what you’re gonna get with Science... sort of and this week it’s no exception. Somehow we lost segments and wound up with a longer than usual show, ain’t it whacky!?
- 00:00:00 Apologies intead of intros, but you get enough info to keep listening.
- 00:01:36 We talk to science comedian Brian Malow. What more do you need to know? Isn't that enough? It's funny, I promise.
- 00:31:08 Trailer Trash Talk takes a trip... through time! The Paleopals ponder Hot Tub Time Machine.
- 00:42:26 Why do we laugh? Sounds philosophical but we try to tackle it from the psychological. Malow provides most valuable insights.
- 01:04:02 Turns out a bee could pick your face out of a lineup. Is this an accident of evolution, or an intelligently designed plot to sting you on the nose?
Find more about Brian at his various homes on the web:
and his incredible (just see the above image) insect photography at http://insectpaparazzi.com/
Books we mention:
Music this week provided by:
- The Final Countdown - Europe
- One More Time - Daft Punk
- Help, I'm Alive - Metric
- Queen Bee - Taj Mahal
Direct Download: Episode 24 - Hilarity Ensues