Episode 29 | Stranger in a Strange Land
Short and sweet but still full of content... sot of. It's Episode 29: Stranger in a Strange Land!
- 00:00:00 - Soul-mates and Paleopals Patrick and Charlie almsot share beers both ways. It's confusing, but they seem to get. Ryan drinks something better and has obscure reasons for doing so. We've all been here before, yes? Moving on.
- 00:03:45 - If you think people aren't paying attention to you, try moving 30 degrees one way or another cause you may be invisible. Patrick explains. It also seems hard to find lively discussion, for it too is invisible.
- 00:12:32 - However, nothing is more visible than a black child star in China. Trailer Trash Talk this week is talking montages and remakes all centered around the Karate Kid. Guilty pleasures abound.
- 00:25:44 - Charlie is on assignment, and he may have been the wrong choice to send but he's got gumption and we reward that. If only he could breath as well underwater as he does on land. But he knows an insect that's up to the challenge.
- 00:34:05 - As rare as they are wonderful, Ryan brings us a story of gynadromorhpic chickens that are split straight down the middle. P.T. Barnum eat your heart out.
- 00:48:21 - PaleoPOW time. Patrick is uorthodox and unorganized, but next year will better. Charlie is his usual charming self. Ryan finds a way to bring up Zombies.
Music this week provided by: